Imperial Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning is committed to protecting the health and safety of all its employees and clients.
Imperial has developed a health & safety management system that is integrated with all organisational activities. All employees & managers have a responsibility to work safely, to take all reasonable care for their own health & safety, and to consider the health and safety of other people who may be affected by their actions.
We will take all reasonable & practical steps to improve work safety conditions & will strive to achieve a goal of zero harm. Imperial is committed to:
- Complying with all applicable health and safety laws, regulations and standards.
- Maintaining relevant policies, procedures, systems, information & training programs to support and communicate effective health and safety practices.
- Encouraging active participation, consultation and cooperation of all employees and
contractors in promoting and developing measures to improve health and safety.
- Establishing clear targets and objectives on an annual basis to improve health and safety in the workplace.
- Actively responding to and investigating all incidents, and ensuring injured employees are returned to suitable work at the earliest possible opportunity.
Imperial Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning will implement and maintain these systems, inclusive of standards, policies and procedures. These standards will be monitored regularly to ensure their integrity and effectiveness.